Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought 2 covers for my machines.....I had cover on my Suzuki for 13 years an it finally bit the dust....the ones i just bought are very heavy duty..300 denier nylon ,,and its water proof....this cover goes mid wheel on my 02 Sportsman....so covers alot....i looked on line for covers...seen reviews on this one....all liked it.....i got it at Wal Mart for 29.00...i had a quad boss before an paid over 75 for it..and i like this one better....just its not camo so when I park in woods during hunting season...

Coleman ATV Cover: Automotive : Walmart.com

for the money its a very nice cover....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thanks for sharing the link.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Been looking at buying a cover for quite some time just haven't made my decision, but I think you just made it for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
any thoughts on travel covers? up here in the north the bikes get covered with snow on the trailer when we head out fishing. Plus they put a ton of salt on the road and it completely eats at any metal on the machine. All i've seen is from cabela's for $100.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trailerable covers cost ....get a heavy denier one..with straps.....secure them good..I seen them blow off before....100 bucks is not bad if its heavy duty....but lots cost more....there is a spray you can use to spray the bike with..stops the corrision action of salt....i just cant think of the name ....its a concentrate you mix in water an spray all metal with..its used on boats ..bikes cars....seen it in marinas when i go get boat oil....spray on before you travel....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts