Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from warm and sunny MN :D First polaris I've ever owned and like it so far. Purchased a 2011 Sportsman 500 HO in December with 350 miles on it. So far I've only got to use my wheeler for plowing snow which it did quite well. Other than that I'll use it to run around the house, food plot maintenance, trail riding, hunting, and maybe some mudding. Been on forums for awhile so I don't have much trouble navigating them.
Things I've done and installed so far include
Oil and filter change right away
K&N Air filter
Superwinch 3500# winch
Extreme Max 50" Plow
Happy trails! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Welcome from warm and sunny East Central MN!

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Warm and sunny MN my dog's behind! LOL Just got 24+" of snow here on Wednesday. But sounds like 70's are coming for the weekend. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I was just down in cambridge on Tuesday night to sell my supermoto and there was no snow down there. But I'm up in aitkin and we were supposed to get 5"-10" and only ended up getting 3"-4" maybe. :D Snow is pretty much all gone up here though already.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ways away from vermillion, but I'm up in the Big Sandy area fairly often. Work for the county so I get to see just about every part of the county.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ways away from vermillion, but I'm up in the Big Sandy area fairly often. Work for the county so I get to see just about every part of the county.
Not a ton of atv trails near me I can drive to...endless sledding trails though.
What do you do for the county?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts