Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Came across your board while trying to trouble shoot my daughters quad. Looks like a lot of knowledge floating around in here so you can count on me to tap in to that.

About me, I'm an old fart, but act like a drunk teen most of the time. Love living here in the free state of Arizona. Most of the riding we do is just exploring the deserts, trail riding, or out on patrol for those ever dangerous quail.

I look forward to making a spectacle of myself. Just know, I am a total window licker when it comes to anything mechanical, so if I hit you up for information, you're gonna have to explain it like you were explaining it to Forrest Gump.

Cheers!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Are son goes to college in Prescott and we have rode up there. Lots of cool trails there. Also I have relatives in gold canyon by you. We have rode over by the Superstition Mountains. Be sure to put slime in your tires because of the stickers out in the Desert!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
I do most of my riding in Heber/Overgaard. Lots of great trails there and wonderful in the summer. Elevation between 6500-7000 ft. I will be trailering my quad back to the cabin in April.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are son goes to college in Prescott and we have rode up there. Lots of cool trails there. Also I have relatives in gold canyon by you. We have rode over by the Superstition Mountains. Be sure to put slime in your tires because of the stickers out in the Desert!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, those jumping chollas are a real pain. I've had them in my tires and my legs. No fun. Always keep a leatherman in the pocket for just that reason.

There is an area near Prescott that is full of Apache ruins. Really cool to explore. Writings on the cliffs go back 1200+ years.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome I'm on the top end of state. I split my riding between Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon in Utah. And a little out on the nearby rez.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts