Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '05 SP700 with an '07 800 single muffler that I was going to do the mod to but did some searching and bought a GSE Performance muffler. It is a single muffler with baffles and no packing and has dual 1-1/2" outlets out the back, my 800 only had an 1-1/4" outlet so this one really opens it up. It sounds good too, on you tube also with the 500 and 850. Only 209.00 on eBay and saved me the time from ripping mine open, I'm glad I left the stock one alone in case I need it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
installed a GSE single inlet / dual outlet exhaust on my 2014 Sportsman HO 850XP the other day. Ebay purchase. it sounds nice, cant wait to get some seat time on it

·
Registered
978 Posts
was thinking bout getting one myself. I more then likely will but i cant decide between this or a big gun full exhaust

·
Registered
978 Posts
was thinking bout getting one myself. I more then likely will but i cant decide between this or a big gun full exhaust
You see the new Big Gun Exo they came out with? Pretty nice. The GSE seems so loud.
is that the one on ebay for 425?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
How loud is it on your 850? I want something with a more mellow sound but not loud!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Are the filters oiled or dry type? I hate oiling! lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
How loud is it on your 850? I want something with a more mellow sound but not loud!
youtube has a couple of vids with 850's that have the GSE exhaust

1 - 11 of 11 Posts