Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I emailed the seller and they say there is a lot of gains from this slip on but had no dynos to prove it. Im sure its a sales pitch saying its big gains, but does anyone have this pipe and did you notice anything?

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
860 Posts
Don't think there is a whole lot of gains but the 800 does run rich from the factory so defintly won't hurt ! I think I'm gonna try one out I really like the hmf brand but aint spending that much on an 800 exhaust I'm not sold on the sound of it yet and a gse is a good enough price I'm gonna try it ! Just gotta sneak it past the wife ...... Lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't think there is a whole lot of gains but the 800 does run rich from the factory so defintly won't hurt ! I think I'm gonna try one out I really like the hmf brand but aint spending that much on an 800 exhaust I'm not sold on the sound of it yet and a gse is a good enough price I'm gonna try it ! Just gotta sneak it past the wife ...... Lol
Haha yep I sneak stuff past my wife to. Then when it arrives I act just shocked lol she gets over it quick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts