Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are than any gun mounts for the front end of a 09 500 x2. I have the storage area on the front. I would like the type of holder where you strap the gun in.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
theres no lock n ride polaris mount for the front, but im sure cabelas or bass pro shop might have something you could use.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a lock-n-ride storage box on the front of my XP. I use Koplin Rhino XL mounts. They work great for guns and bows. Here's the product description from Cabelas. Cost is reasonable @ $30 for a single set. I bolted through the bases to the top of the storage box. The forks are removable, so they aren't in the way when not in use. Grip is tight and secure. There is a rubber strap across both forks for lock down and the forks have rubber fingers for grip. I've not see any issues with holding objects as then as bow limbs or as wide as gunstocks. Also handy for carrying other stuff too like shovels, etc.

These are the only gear grips on the market with 360° rotation and multiangle (45° or 90°) mounting capability that you can adjust without tools and custom configure to your application. 15% larger than the standard Rhino Grip size, these grips allow you to carry bigger tools and equipment or bulkier items such as a soft padded gun case. Outstanding gripping power and cushioned support teams with strong, flexible static grips and durable rubber straps to hold items securely during transport over rough terrain. Mounting hardware included for easy attachment to tubular and composite racks on the front or back of your ATV.

·
Registered
601 Posts
yeah ml, i seen them also....i was thinking about getting them to hold my crossbow next year...this year i just bungie corded it to my front box....but i wanted something alittle more stable...MUDDIE49

1 - 5 of 5 Posts