Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been trying to find out about a gun scabbard and mounting kit for my 02 700 twin.

It seems they are mostly made for later models.

The photos I've seen look excellent, and very suitable for the pig hunting through scrub that I hope to do.

Can anybody advise me about the part #'s, or even post some pics?

Or if anybody has this gear they want to sell and doesn't mind posting to Australia and being paid by paypal?

Guns are heavily restricted in Oz these days, and this kind of gear is not readily available.

If I can get the part #'s for the case & bracket, I'll track them down on US Ebay.

It would need to fit a .243 Ruger with a 40mm scope and a sling.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not sure of the type of rear rack you have on your 02 but try www.koplin.com. They have several types of mounts for their gun boots. The universal fit mount should work or you can check for a polaris model on e-bay. I have two polaris mounts and boots and they are very secure on my machines. Busting brush is not a problem and your ruger will fit OK.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not sure of the type of rear rack you have on your 02 but try www.koplin.com. They have several types of mounts for their gun boots. The universal fit mount should work or you can check for a polaris model on e-bay. I have two polaris mounts and boots and they are very secure on my machines. Busting brush is not a problem and your ruger will fit OK.
jupiterak, which Polaris mounts do you have. I'd like to try and mount a KOLPIN Rear Lounger on the rear rack but wonder if the gun scabbard mounts would interfere with it. Also, do you know of anyone who makes a mount that would hold a KOLPIN gun scabbard crossways on the front rack? That's the way I'd really like to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts