1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I have been to the mountain and it is awsome i wish i saw these before i bought mine last year. Nice find muddie Gonna get a pair arnt ya :spank:

·
Registered
176 Posts
nice

Nice bumpers but I would prefer bars protecting the headlights. Like the Arcticcat bumpers. (Can i say that on here? lol)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...no...i'm still working on and riding this 2009 Sportsman 500 Ho...but i wish, i would have bought the 700 or 800, 850....maybe in 2 years...:dunno:

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Check these bumpers out...their alittle expensive but nice looking...Muddie49

ATV-Guru Polaris XP 550 and 850 brush guards
Thank you for the kind words about our bumpers & brush guards! The Guru Bumpers are one of our best selling items. TheATVSuperStore.com has been in partnership with J and P Fabrication LLC for almost 2 years now. Each item is a true work of art. Hand crafted here in the USA to perfectly fit your quad. These Brush Guards & Bumpers are a must for the trail! May it be working around the property or wanting to protect you quad from what both nature and other riders dare to steer your way our Guru Brush Guards & Bumpers will help protect your investment! Each front Cobra for the XP takes over 1/2 a day to build. Once you have them in your hand you will feel they are under priced as most of our customers will state.

Soon to be released is our new Guru Sportsman 2011-12 front and rear bumpers. They too are a work of art. Many will be pleased to see not only how strong they are but also how they compliment the new looks of the 500 & 800's.

If you have any questions regarding these fine products please give us a call at 815-321-3888 or send us PMl! Remember here at TheATVSuperStore.com we test and use what we sell. We only sell the best!

Thor

ATV-GURU Polaris Brush Guards & Bumpers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Thor, will the new bumpers come in different colors? We have an all black machine and I'm looking for something to break it up a little.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey Thor, will the new bumpers come in different colors? We have an all black machine and I'm looking for something to break it up a little.
I think they can powdercoat the bumpers in a different color for you.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
I think they can powdercoat the bumpers in a different color for you.
Only in silver. Again that option will be available down the road. We can also deliver the bumpers in plain metal if you want to paint them yourself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how about in the "herc liner coating"[same thing you but in box liners of pick-ups. Also insteed of the mesh can you get 3 bars of say 1/4 round stock? I like the idea but not the look of mesh maybe because I look at it all day ad work {not in jail work in a mill:)}

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
how about in the "herc liner coating"[same thing you but in box liners of pick-ups. Also insteed of the mesh can you get 3 bars of say 1/4 round stock? I like the idea but not the look of mesh maybe because I look at it all day ad work {not in jail work in a mill:)}
Contact John or Paul at ATV Guru - Talk to them about what you want in the way of customization. They might do it if you are willing to wait a bit.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Just give me a call and I can set up just about any type of option you want!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love these guru bumpers. They are definitely on my wish list.

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thor, are you working tomorrow? I need to call to talk about ordering a brush guard for my 2011 550 x2 and possibly one for my dads' 2012 850 xp touring (surprise) Rich

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wonder what a local powder coat company would charge to do a custom color. Fire engine red would look sweet with the black front end.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thor, are you working tomorrow? I need to call to talk about ordering a brush guard for my 2011 550 x2 and possibly one for my dads' 2012 850 xp touring (surprise) Rich
I wonder what a local powder coat company would charge to do a custom color. Fire engine red would look sweet with the black front end.
RichH, get ahold of Thor asap cause I ordered my guru bumper last week and he told me that they were about 3 weeks out. Just a heads up if your looking for it to be a Christmas gift. Hankrnot, your probably looking around $50-$60 to get the bumper coated, a bit more if you want a clear coat on top.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts