Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't like the red bumper with the aluminum brush guard... I painting the brush guard white, just to see if I liked it... Which I did, but the red bumper make my atv look like it had lips. Lol

So I ended up getting both pieces and my rims powder coated. Love the color, really pops in the daylight.
What you guys think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395096862.278943.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395096869.943664.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395096891.292141.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395096898.803172.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395096905.233565.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395096910.402319.jpg

~Kevin~

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice! Looks good

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
That looks bad ass man! Love the wheel white like that!

Sent from West 'By-God' Virginia!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah man that looks real nice! It'd be cool if you could order different colors stock from the dealer. But yeah that white makes it pop for sure!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks bad ass man! Love the wheel white like that!

Sent from West 'By-God' Virginia!
Thanks, me too!

:)

Kevin: Really like the color combo. looks faster, is it:fragez: Polaris should take note.
Yep, that color combo gave me 8hp. Lol

Yeah man that looks real nice! It'd be cool if you could order different colors stock from the dealer. But yeah that white makes it pop for sure!
I agree, nothing wrong with more options..

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Looks great Kevin!

I'll be curious to see how the wheels hold up over time. I had a friend that his powder coated and they pitted up rather quickly. I kept telling him that I thought that the guy who did it did a terrible job. If yours last, than I'll know I was right :cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
looks really cool good job with it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great Kevin!

I'll be curious to see how the wheels hold up over time. I had a friend that his powder coated and they pitted up rather quickly. I kept telling him that I thought that the guy who did it did a terrible job. If yours last, than I'll know I was right :cool:
I'll have to keep you updated. How long did it take to start pitting?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks Good.... and White :D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Wow,.......that looks GOOD! :hail:

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Looks great Kevin!

I'll have to keep you updated. How long did it take to start pitting?

I want to say that it started by the second or third ride, but they looked like crap after about 10.

Another caveat is that he did black on aluminum. The pits really showed through. Maybe the white won't be so overt???

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts