Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In many of my previous post I have recommended this dealer. Alabama Yamaha Suzuki Polaris Spyder Can Am Sea Doo Ural Motorcycle, Atv, Ranger, Rhino Watercraft Dealer on AL MS State Line, Sales, Service, Parts.

But after a recent warranty issue, I'm so glad i didn't give these bastards $1000. I had a clutch issue, it was fixed and resolved.

Everybody is super nice at this establishment, i highly recommend Jacob in sells and Chet in service, but the mechanic is a super rude guy who almost made me want to punch him in the face. he pissed me off so bad, it was almost worth it to go to jail. We're in alabama afterall, and if he ever talks to me again like he did today, he may just have a problem of his own. He needs an attitude check with his customers, hes working at a atv shop fixing fourwheelers afterall. I treat everyone with respect and how i like to be treated but he met me with pure insults.

This is the type mechanic that likes to blame everything on you. I had a problem, my atv wouldn't go over 20mph, so after fixed i floored it. He lectures me, someone who spent 5300 with them that i can't floor it. I tell him, i only done it because i wanted to test speed and power because i knew what it would do before. I know how it should feel.

I can't even describe what a faggot this guy is, he supposedly worked their for over 10 year but i bought one before from here and don't remember him.

He was talking to me so insultingly we was almost ready for fist, and i was shocked because I don't get angry with people because i respect them and that they are just doing a job.

I asked him to just test the atv, i said can i not ride it a bit aggressively from time to time. This jackass lead mechanic, You'll know him cuz hes the ugliest guy in the department and miserable with life and his job apparently, he doesn't respect america and want to work. All 3 mechanics hotrodded my atv and a man who weighed over 350lb, this jackass stated the weight to me, and he was riding wheelies on my atv to test the speed because i didn't think it was outputting full power.

When i loaded my atv back up the belt smelt of burnt rubber, the fan ran forever and i was severly pissed. I know i don't stand a chance against this guy since he's lead mechanic and tenored with the company. Just be sure to know, the warranty shit is garbage and this guy is a miserable dick head at hamilton polaris. I'll never push their website ever again. FUck this guy, the sad the is, i keep trying to find a reason to justify his actions as a mechanic, but i just want to drive back down there and kick the sh$$ out of him.

BE WARNED< HAMILTON POLARIS SERVICE HAS DICKHEADS WORKING THE MECHANIC SHOP

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd also like to mention, they added 3 hours to my bike and ran all my gas out and didn't seem to care about that, either. I so want to reimage this guys face. Didn't get a name, but i will. Just call and ask for lead mechanic, cuz this guy knows everything.

Go ahead and do yourself a favor by talking to this guy first before you buy. I'd rather pay 1k extra and have a nice man who i didn't mind talking too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'd also like to mention, they added 3 hours to my bike and ran all my gas out and didn't seem to care about that, either. I so want to reimage this guys face. Didn't get a name, but i will. Just call and ask for lead mechanic, cuz this guy knows everything.

Go ahead and do yourself a favor by talking to this guy first before you buy. I'd rather pay 1k extra and have a nice man who i didn't mind talking too.
Wow what a bummer, Call the owner of the shop & tell him what happened.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Call the owner of the shop & tell him what happened.
Yes, Definately X2 !!

I would call the owner or manager of this dealership and speak to them about your experiance. If they do nothing in return at least you got it off your chest and into the hands of someone who "should" care. If they offer nothing to serolve the issue.... simply state that you've enjoyed doing bussiness with them until this point and you will be seeking future sevice work elsware, and also state that you will continue to advertise for them in a less praising manor!

Should have told him by you "flooring / abusing" your machine, it only meant job security for him!!

I think one thing many people don't realize at a dealership or anywhere for that matter, is that not just the salesman works as a salesman..... in a service driven facility EVERYONE is a salesman to some degree!! I would have to also wonder where in the world today's "the customer os always right" has gone. I understand things can on ly be done so fast or sometimes a certain way, but at least humor the customer!!

Best of Luck!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
BLAH,Blah,Blah, the mechanic tells you not to beat on you're atv if you want it to last and he's the dick head?
How are they to test your atv if they dont run it? They could have filled it with gas but then you'd complain about the money.
2 sides to every story, I'd like to hear theirs.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think he is being complety reasonable he has sed in the past that they where great and told people to buy from them. I'm betting some have taken his advice . However the macanic is a dick. So if they are 1000 $ cheaper for the quad buy it from them and have it serviced elsewhere .after all they make more on the service. I would call the owner and let him know that what I was going to do . At the same time tell him that your 5 or 7 friends will do the same and each of there 6 or 7 friends as well ! If I where the owner hearing that I woul have a new mechanic . With all the people out of work right now shore he can find one that will fix your quad with a smile :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if i will take any action further, i may have a chat with the manage but I don't want to ruin another day this week. They done a pretty good job of ruining my tuesday, so i'll hold off.

I think this thread will at least give testimony to one users experience with them. And, it did make me feel better to get it off my chest here. I can't understand ricks reply though, wouldn't you floor it if your problem was it wouldn't go top speed to check it out before you loaded it up?

Maybe you wouldn't but i did and he had no right riding wheelies on my atv and abusing it because he was pissed at me. The problem was it was defective from the factory and i was used to the way it rode, it launched out and felt like it shifted from 1st to 5th, it was really peppy getting up to top speed. After it was fixed it revved higher and has more torque in high and doesn't get up to speed as fast. I told him I didn't think it was doing right and just wanted him to ride it, but he threw a fit and showed his ass. the 350lb man riding wheelies on my atv just really got to me, I will not be giving them any more money for oil or nothing else. If you like this treatment rick, more power to you. Maybe your mechanic will treat you the same.

Also rick, i brought it in with over half a tank of gas and got it back with one notch left. So I don't appreciate your rude and hateful comment. Please be more considerate of other people and that maybe they're being honest.
How are they to test your atv if they dont run it? They could have filled it with gas but then you'd complain about the money.
2 sides to every story, I'd like to hear theirs.
I asked him to run it, after i test drove it and didn't think it had full power. He showed his ass and had all 3 mechanics hotrod it. I'm afraid you're just another hateful and rude person. Where is the world headed and why has common courtesy vanished. We could all love and be nice to each other but no, some people are just bad eggs i guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts