Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All. Looking for some riders in the Hamilton Area. I do most of my riding on private owned land in Ohsweken Reserve @ B&D ATV for now , anyone is welcome for 12$ a day. Great place to ride, mud, trails other riders.

Looking for riders to ride with and other spots too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I'm in the Hamilton area. I joined Great Lakes ATV club and go riding with them a lot, but I'm always lookin for someone to ride with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. I haven't joined a club yet, waiting till this coming spring. Mostly riding at B&D Atv place in Oshweken Native Reserve, pretty fun, muddy and deep. Probably 50 acres or so maybe less. Have you been there? I might go to welland next weekend to the canal trail, from what I read its a pretty good trail and no clubs run it. Just need ins and plates....which I have.

D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't been to b and d yet, I been wanting to go just haven't yet. I have plates and insurance as well. Where is the welland canal ride, is it muddy or is it more of a scenic trail

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna go to b&d today but feeling kinda lazy. I'm at upper james and rymal. Might just go for a rip in the fields by my place to cure the itch today.

The welland canal trail is about 45 min from Hamilton. There's a east side for ATVs etc and a west side for walking biking. I found some good YouTube video of a guy on a red sportsman. He put a link for the map up. I'll see if I can find it. I'm still unsure if its legal or not. Seems there were issues at one time but now it seems good to go. Mix of trails and deep holes.

I'm def riding somewhere next weekend. Maybe b&d just for convenience. Should meet up there! Its pretty fun for 12$.

D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ya let me know what day you are going to go to b&d. I work Saturday till 1 and Monday have thanksgiving all day so Sunday would be best. I'm up near Guelph just north of waterdown (new city of Hamilton). My girlfriends parents used to live at rymal and upper gage. Now they live just down rymal near the walmart technically Stoney creek now so we are in the area a bit. But ya hopefully can go there next weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good I can only go Sunday as well. I'll pm you some info of how to get there. Its a small place but fun.

If anyone else is in the Hamilton area and wants to meet up pm or reply here.

D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Ramit! long time, no see, i used to ride with you and Brad and Homer, etc out Smithville way! I just got a new 2014 Sportsman 570 last week after about 5 years of not have a quad. There is about 8 of us going to B&D this sunday morning if you guys want to come out, it'll be my maiden run, lol. We are meeting there for 9 when it opens, hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BAM! Knew there were other riders in the area. I'll be at B&D Sunday morning as well. See ya there!

D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome HO dude, will see ya there, what cold is you Polaris, mines a shiny new red 570 and my brother has a new black 700 grizzly and we will be with about 5 others, names Warren, whats yours? Im not far away from you either, i just live in Binbrook

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like gonna be a good bunch of riders at b and d Sunday morning, can't wait. I think your thinking of a different ramit there warren, my name is brandon.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lol, oh, sorry Brandon, we used to ride with a guy who's screen name on atvtime.com was Ramit and his real name was Doug though as i remember, thats funny, hope to see ya out there sunday anyway!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome HO dude, will see ya there, what cold is you Polaris, mines a shiny new red 570 and my brother has a new black 700 grizzly and we will be with about 5 others, names Warren, whats yours? Im not far away from you either, i just live in Binbrook
Just picked up a 2011 500 ho green. Neat little bike. First automatic I've had. Really enjoying it. Im driving a Black quad cab Dakota! My name is mike looking forward to hitting some mud Sunday!

·
Registered
117 Posts
great day out there for riding and a great place to ride! It was good meeting you guys, Looked like you got into a pretty nasty hole right after we saw you Mike! Next time we will have to get together more

1 - 20 of 23 Posts