Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys a small group of us want to make the trip up to the trails, we all ride large 700 or larger atv's with rear seats as our wives like to ride along. These are not x2's also we mostly just like to sightsee and enjoy the views, so I guess what I would like to know is how strict is the no double riders is enforced. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can't speak as an authority on this....but I just came back from a trip there. I rode Indian Ridge and Pocohontas. I did not see a ranger in 3 days and I saw people riding 2-up on single machines with rear seat boxes. My friend rode 2 other systems 2 weeks ago and saw a ranger 2 times. So it's hit or miss if you are going to cross paths with a ranger.

I realize this doesn't really answer your specific question. On the main HM webpage I believe you can get the number to the main Law Enforcement office for the Rangers. Give them a buzz.

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
From my understaning the Hat & McCoy trails are watched pretty close so beware. However, being a non-conformace myself I just do as I wish and pay the fine. Windrock in Tenn is pretty much do as you wish so I recommend those trails.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
You will be fined and banned! Saw it happen to a couple last year!

Sent from West 'by-God' Virginia!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts