1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
And welcome to the board!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey Lisa,I just figured it was you posting and not Marty lol.Welcome and tell Marty hello.We plan to visit you guys again when the weather warms up a bit.Does Marty know if anyone has been riding the non H&M trails from Gilbert over towards Buffalo Mtn?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Lisa,I just figured it was you posting and not Marty lol.Welcome and tell Marty hello.We plan to visit you guys again when the weather warms up a bit.Does Marty know if anyone has been riding the non H&M trails from Gilbert over towards Buffalo Mtn?
Slider, the trail authority is supposed to be in the process of linking Rockhouse and Buffalo Mtn. together. There is a good possibility that it might be ready this year. Marty said he wasn't aware of any off trail riding.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Marty was telling me about those trails from somewhere around Gilbert over towards Williamson back in October during Trailfest and I thought maybe someone has mentioned riding that area recently.I heard about the new trails going in around there and over around Bramwell too.You guys will have to buy the neighbors out to put in more places for all the riders to stay lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marty was telling me about those trails from somewhere around Gilbert over towards Williamson back in October during Trailfest and I thought maybe someone has mentioned riding that area recently.I heard about the new trails going in around there and over around Bramwell too.You guys will have to buy the neighbors out to put in more places for all the riders to stay lol.
Slider, I really hope so!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts