Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some go prp footage from our 2013 trip of indian ridge, pocahontas, and some outlaw trails.

fixed the sound. first go pro video. actually first video of any kind. enjoy!

Make sure to click on HD. Looks alot better.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sweet. I can't wait to go back this spring!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cool Video!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Been to the Pocahontas and Indian Ridge systems multiple times. Can't wait to go back! That RR Tressle has to be on the Outlaw Trails! Yes, folks, it is that varied and that good!! Kudos to the guys on the 2wd atvs!! We went a couple of times with a Kawasaki Bayou 220 and 250. Selling them. All Polaris 4x4s now! See you in Late June!!
OH: For those of you who haven't been there or seen Brian Fishers show, ATV riding is a huge draw, and, a huge influx of money into the WV economy. Therfore, the trails and the towns are in sync with the needs of ATV riders. We came out of a trail head near a small town, asked a local where the gas station was and he said "that way about a mile or two". We took off down the main road and realized shortly thereafter, we were being followed by a Sheriffs Deputy. He followed us for the better part of a mile, then, turned off and went on his way. They EMBRACE the riders coming into town. Be sure to have your helmet on and mind your manners and you will do just fine!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Looks good! We r heading there this Friday and then again march 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
495 Posts

Don't forget to stop at a shop in the area of the trailheads to purchase your permit sticker (sign usually displayed). Sticker must be displayed on the left side of the helmet of each rider. Out of state riders pay a little over $50. Goes to trail maint, etc.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts

Don't forget to stop at a shop in the area of the trailheads to purchase your permit sticker (sign usually displayed). Sticker must be displayed on the left side of the helmet of each rider. Out of state riders pay a little over $50. Goes to trail maint, etc.
Already got the 2014 stickers:).

·
Registered
495 Posts

Haa haa!! Outstanding! We are chomping at the bit for June!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I know the feeling. We usually go about 5 times per year....only Bout 300-325 miles so the ride there and back is not bad at all

·
Registered
495 Posts
I know the feeling. We usually go about 5 times per year....only Bout 300-325 miles so the ride there and back is not bad at all
Ours is about 432 one way to Camp Creek, my Cousins place. We would LOVE to go more than 2x a year but, school schedule takes precedence.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Going to HM for the first time on March 28th with guys that have been there before - doing Ivy Branch on the way down and probably Rockhouse or Pinnacle Creek the second day - looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Going to HM for the first time on March 28th with guys that have been there before - doing Ivy Branch on the way down and probably Rockhouse or Pinnacle Creek the second day - looking forward to it.
We will be there the 28th as well (the southern trails). Let us know how Ivy Branch is...only system we have not ridden, but talked to some guys that went last year and they said it was more for jeeps and crawlers...said the blacks were littered with boulder sized rocks, etc:cowboy:

·
Registered
129 Posts
We will be there the 28th as well (the southern trails). Let us know how Ivy Branch is...only system we have not ridden, but talked to some guys that went last year and they said it was more for jeeps and crawlers...said the blacks were littered with boulder sized rocks, etc:cowboy:
I think we're going to be staying on mostly green, some blue so wont be on the rockcrawling - will let you know about the trail tho - maybe some video.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think we're going to be staying on mostly green, some blue so wont be on the rockcrawling - will let you know about the trail tho - maybe some video.[/QUOTE]

We're staying at the Chief Logan Lodge in the state park - anybody know anything about this place - good-bad-ugly???:motz:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts