Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I find if you click on the link at the top of the video, it takes you straight to youtube..the quality is better.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Finally!! Hatfield/McCoy 2015 #2

I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
When you came to the opening by the farm, where the campers were, you turned right to stay with the HM trail. If you had turned left and then quickly bared to the right, you would have been on "The Creek" trail. That's one of the best trails in the area. You cross Pinnacle Creek about 15 times. And there are a lot of mud holes to play in (if that's your thing). And at the other end is Rider's Paradise, an ATVer's bar.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you came to the opening by the farm, where the campers were, you turned right to stay with the HM trail. If you had turned left and then quickly bared to the right, you would have been on "The Creek" trail. That's one of the best trails in the area. You cross pinnacle creek about 15 times. And there are a lot of mud holes to play in (if that's your thing). And at the other end in Rider's Paradise, an ATVer's bar.
Good information!! We'll have to check that out!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
When you came to the opening by the farm, where the campers were, you turned right to stay with the HM trail. If you had turned left and then quickly bared to the right, you would have been on "The Creek" trail. That's one of the best trails in the area. You cross pinnacle creek about 15 times. And there are a lot of mud holes to play in (if that's your thing). And at the other end in Rider's Paradise, an ATVer's bar.
I've spent more money in Rider's Paradise than I care to think about. lol. Love that place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts