Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 500HO and I have burnt 4 belts this spring. I have IPT 27s on it and not sure if tires are causing my prob or I have heard clutch spring broken engine mount if anyone has any help I would appreciate the advice. thx

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have a clutch kit that will eliminate your burnt belts and turn those big tires with out a problem. The clutch kit includes a roller secondary clutch, multi angle helix, and secondary spring all ready assembled for your application. We also include a primary spring and weights for the primary clutch. If you have any questions you can email me or call 651-340-1129.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks DDD I went on your site and checked it out... Why are clutch kits so expensive other than the helix it's only springs 2 and weights 3?

Second problem where can I purchase in Canada so I dont get raped on exchange and duty at the border?

If any Canadians on this site have suggestions or links post or email me would be appreciated especially if they are affordable..
thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
Are kit comes with the roller secondary clutch also. This clutch is faster, smoother and runs cooler then the factory secondary clutch. This is the clutch that all the factory Polaris racers have been using for years.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Thats good to know! Thanks Dale!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I went with a sportsman 700 primary and secondary with ebs and put a complete HSP setup in. I am highly impressed with the performance of it. DDD I was wondering how much a complete setup for mine is. I would really like to give your product a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts