Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Brother (forum name "wildlifekase") and I went to Slades a few weeks ago. We had a blast...It was after this trip that I decided to get new tires before we go to hatfield and mccoys at the end of this month, I am the first rider in the video. I ended up buying Black diamond XTRs shortly after this episode lol. Need to go back to slades to tackle that slippery slope again this time with the new rubbers. My bro is running 27's on his 550xp. We got a good workout on this day trip!

·
Registered
69 Posts
hahaha great vid man. y'all are funny i bet y'all are fun to ride with

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Yeah thanks for sharing! LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. We go looking for fun when riding and find it. We just rode at Matewan West Va this past week. Had fun riding in the rain up and down buffalo mountain, took some video but most of it came out blurry from the rain and mud.

·
Registered
213 Posts
That's one thing I hate about Slade's. In the middle of an otherwise innocuous trail are tank traps like that.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I rode with OG at Busco Beach really nice guy. We didn't get to ride very much due to timing of when he got there and all, but he is a trip lol. Hard to tell what he was thinking when he seen all of us lol. We were about 30 deep lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts