Polaris ATV Forum banner

Hays Fab Headlights

16K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  FPD218 
#1 ·
It was worth the wait. I really like this setup. Only PITA is removing stock headlights. You have to loosen upper front plastic to get to a mysterious screw. Once stock lights are out, these screw in easily and are bright as heck.

Thanks,
Tom

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have those same lights on order as well. I can’t wait. When did you receive yours?

#4 ·
Hell yes. Those look nice. I ordered a set about a month ago. He told me yesterday he should be shipping them out today... Cant wait. So they just plug and play? No huge issue with installation other than you having issues with getting the factory stuff out?

#10 ·
Once old ones out, these go in very easily. I taped up the harness a little bit and tied it up nice and neat. But, mega easy. Dylan did a marvelous job lining everything up.

Thanks,

Tom

Any advice on how to get the old lights out? I plan on trying to install mine tonight. They just got delivered yesterday.

#8 ·
WOW, they look awesome.

Can they be powered off the stock head light wires or do they need to be relayed for power?

How much do they cost?

Where can I get them?

Yes they are plug and play using the stock wiring. I have a set on order also. Here is his Facebook page.
Send him a message. https://www.facebook.com/Haysfab/

#9 ·
I’d imagine FB is probably the best way to contact these guys. I tried contacting them about a grill and now headlights with no returned PM.

#12 ·
#14 ·
I got mine installed tonight. A shout out to tmichelena for some help with removing the stock lights. These sure are a sweet setup. I do wish I would of got the red frame-to match my quad- instead of black. The black just blends in to much and these brackets are something that need to be shown off IMO. The wife really likes them so I’m probably gonna have to order some for her machine too. Here’s a few pics. I plan on getting some pics of mine-with the Hays- and the wife’s -stock- at night next to each other soon. Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive design Auto part
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle
Snow Light Automotive lighting Sky Auto part

Attachments

Reactions: tmichelena
#21 ·
I got mine installed tonight. A shout out to tmichelena for some help with removing the stock lights. These sure are a sweet setup. I do wish I would of got the red frame-to match my quad- instead of black. The black just blends in to much and these brackets are something that need to be shown off IMO. The wife really likes them so I’m probably gonna have to order some for her machine too. Here’s a few pics. I plan on getting some pics of mine-with the Hays- and the wife’s -stock- at night next to each other soon. View attachment 101201 View attachment 101209 View attachment 101225 View attachment 101233
I think you made the right decision with black frames, looks nice and stealth! I love the way it looks just as you have it.

#15 ·
Reactions: tmichelena
#16 ·
Im going to attempt to put mine in tonight lol... I think the red wouldve looked pretty damn cool. I been asking myself why I didnt go red. But i think it will look alright. And I figured the leds would wash out that high beam light allot more than it did.. I know with my light bar on I can barely see my headlights at all..

#20 ·
They look cool. Do they produce any significant increase in length and width of beam ?

Thanks

The width is greatly increased!! The length I would say is a bit farther but not major. The area that they do light up is a MAJOR improvement over stock. Here is a side by side comparison I took tonight. White Light Darkness Night Water
Black Water Light Black-and-white Night
Sky Light Night Lighting Snow

#18 ·
Hi

Those look great.

How are you guys placing an order with DRHAYS?

I am not on Facebook nor do I want to be.

If it is a facebook only thing then I am out of luck but if you ordered a different way then please let me know.

I did send a PM through this forum but haven't heard back yet.

Thank you

#19 ·
Hi

Those look great.

How are you guys placing an order with DRHAYS?

I am not on Facebook nor do I want to be.

If it is a facebook only thing then I am out of luck but if you ordered a different way then please let me know.

I did send a PM through this forum but haven't heard back yet.

Thank you

Facebook is the only I have gotten hold of him. But in with my lights he put his business card and here is the phone number on it. 334-282-3270. His name is Dylan.

#23 ·
Got mine put in last night. Talk about a real pain in the ... to get the factories out... just snapped the one pic so you cant see much but Im happy with them.

#25 ·
Got mine put in last night. Talk about a real pain in the ... to get the factories out... just snapped the one pic so you cant see much but Im happy with them.

Combined with your light bar you already had you should light up the night!

#27 ·
I really like the red bracket.....

#30 ·
Lights look great :top:

#35 ·
How long did it take everyone to get their lights?
I ordered May 1st and have yet to hear anything. I did reach out to him 3 weeks ago t ask about expected ship date and he said he expected to get them out to me by the following Friday if I understood him correctly. So tomorrow will be 6 weeks.....kinda long to wait I feel. I left a message on his site and called since then with no reply......

#36 ·
Mine took about a month. Came in with the wires dinged up and the plug wired backwards. Thats a lot of money to spend for those types of things. Expected some sort of concession but got none. They are corrected now and are really cool but I expected to get what I paid for and didn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.