Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if someone is making springs for a 21 sportsman 570 trail version?
Epi and highlifter don't have them..is there another option to fix the soft suspension?
Rears already have EPI HD
And seems much better not maxing out the adjustments anymore
Tia

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Reactions: Gmartino100

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
Highlifter or EPI springs for prior year 570’s WILL fit! They just haven’t updated their websites. Part #7044453 for 2021 and prior.

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
8,613 Posts
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Coil spring Rim Suspension

Reactions: MrEd and Sprotsman

·
Premium Member
8,613 Posts
Either EPI or HighLifter springs will help with your sagging rear end.

Reactions: Sprotsman

·
Premium Member
8,613 Posts
Reactions: Gmartino100

·
Registered
53 Posts
I called EPI and Highlifter, neither have a spring that will fit the rear shocks on the touring. Thinking about trying Bronco shocks. Anyone have any experience with these?

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
I called EPI and Highlifter, neither have a spring that will fit the rear shocks on the touring. Thinking about trying Bronco shocks. Anyone have any experience with these?
Highlifter or EPI springs for 1000XP will work on a Touring. Either spring is an upgrade from OEM!

·
Premium Member
12,614 Posts
My buddy bought a set of Bronco's for his King Quad and liked them so much he bought a set for his Pops KQ.

·
Registered
53 Posts
JP what year is your Touring?
Sportsman, it is a 2019. I can see from looking at the stock shocks the touring has a bit larger diameter shock. According to highlifter their spring is the same spring rate as the stock touring spring and when I called EPI they told me they do not make a HD spring for the touring. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My buddy bought a set of Bronco's for his King Quad and liked them so much he bought a set for his Pops KQ.
Thanks for that information, just can’t see investing big dollars for the Elka shocks. The stock shocks ride super smooth, just not enough to the stock springs for a passenger and the extra weight of the machine.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts