Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have the Polaris brand and they work great. There are other brands that offer a wider range of heat settings, which sound like good options as well. The thumb warmer is definitely worth it- it's mandatory in my opinion.

·
Registered
422 Posts
get the winter pak from the ATV superstore. It is the heat demon brand. They are awesome. I cant recommend them enough
^^^^ this

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have the grips and thumb from Polaris are they work great.. I usually keep them at the low setting.. Even with our cold winters the high setting will cook your hands..
The switches mount in the headlight pod really clean and factory looking..

·
Registered
422 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
When I have headlights,lightbar, grips, thumb and use the winch the light bar will shutter.. but no blown fuses with the grips and thumb.. If the fuses are going you might have a short.. or loose connection

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
No blown fuses but on one quad I used a Polaris ground in the pod and it would keep my 4x4 from working. When I frame grounded it there were no problems.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yea I think I had a bad connection. After I came home from riding one night, the bike wouldn't start so I looked at the fuses and one of them was like half melted and blown...anyway replaced the fuse after cleaning it up and has not blown sense. Thinking about making them all waterproof inline fuses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts