Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 2019 570.
I use it to plow and move trailers around my yard.
When I pick up the plow the front sinks. When I hook on my snowmobile trailer the back end bottoms out. Even with just myself and my fiance the back squats pretty bad.

What springs should I get to help with this? If they lift the atv as well that would be even better.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Highlifter’s are a little heavier than EPI just so you know and that’s what your looking for. I do have front and rear. You have to buy adapter ring for rears from HL. Awesome upgrade.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Highlifter’s are a little heavier than EPI just so you know and that’s what your looking for. I do have front and rear. You have to buy adapter ring for rears from HL. Awesome upgrade.
How is the ride on trails? Not 2 stiff? I hardley ride. Mostly a utility vehicle. But maybe ill put 29.5 outlaws on it and see if I can get stuck in the mud 😅

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Haven’t put much time on, very recent upgrade. So far, I like and not 2 stiff plus they’ll lose a little after a bit. No more body roll when cornering. And it does lift!!! Can you get yours on a flat surface and measure directly under motor to floor and let me know? Thanks
737804E4-4A28-4BFA-BB7B-113E6561C460.jpeg

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
I agree the heavier spring rate the HL have would suit you better. I haven't put them to the test either as I just installed them but ripping around my little plot of woodsy land it feels like I will be very pleased out on the trail.

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570
68 Posts
I put HL springs on my 2019 and they are stiffer but makes the machine handle way better. They would take the sag from your plow away.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will update after this weekend. Going to camp tmrw until sunday evening. Felt nice tho just ripping around my property! No more body roll. Was easier to kick the ass end around 2. And I agree this is how it SHOULD look factory! ha!

Also nice thing is now I can just lay on my back and slide under the atv theres so much clearance! wooh!

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Dude SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts