Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im Lars from Gotland (island between Sweden and Russia in the Baltic Sea)
I ride a 09 Polaris 850 xp that i bougth in aug 09.
Love riding in the woods in sweden some mudholes and riding on ice. Looking for Geocaches and exploring historic roads around Sweden. Benn riding on Iceland and in Grand Canyon this fall we'll com to the Trailfest in The Hatfield McCoy area in WV, looking forward to that

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi im Lars from Gotland (island between Sweden and Russia in the Baltic Sea)
I ride a 09 Polaris 850 xp that i bougth in aug 09.
Love riding in the woods in sweden some mudholes and riding on ice. Looking for Geocaches and exploring historic roads around Sweden. Benn riding on Iceland and in Grand Canyon this fall we'll com to the Trailfest in The Hatfield McCoy area in WV, looking forward to that

If you plan on attending the Hatfield McCoy Trails, you need to make your lodging reservations now. Gilbert is a small town that does not have many lodging accommodations for 1,000 riders. Therefore, riders have to reserve early.

We have one more opening if you are interested in reserving it. Check out Browning Fork Trailhouse: Unit 4

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey Kirmo Browning Fork Trailhouse is right on the Hatfield and McCoy trails and nice folks too.You can also ride your atv in town for gas or food.How many people are coming with you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts