Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in to say hello. I just bought a new 2013 Polaris Sportsman 800and found this site while looking for accessories. Seems like a great place for info. I'm from Rhode Island the place where you can't ride your ATV on public land.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome fellow Rhody :shakehands:

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome, this is the place to go to find the best info.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Welcome to the place where you can talk about not riding your atv on public land or riding on private land. RI is pretty small, is there even any public land left? What kind of stuff are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am from Cumberland Rhode island and there are a ton of trails to ride on . we have had a few issues over the years but we have a great report with the town .I can about 32 miles from my front door on any given day

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Welcome. im not far from RI in Southeastern MA. I usually trailer up to NH to ride, sucks not being able to ride legally, close to home

·
Registered
75 Posts
follow us on facebook (let us ride RI) for up coming rides

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am from Cumberland Rhode island and there are a ton of trails to ride on . we have had a few issues over the years but we have a great report with the town .I can about 32 miles from my front door on any given day
Seriously? I'm grew up in Cumberland (Chapel 4 corners area). We could ride just about anywhere in the 70's on our dirt bikes but there are really no legal riding that I'm aware of in RI. So do you have some kind of deal going with the town? I currently live in Foster ( The last frontier of RI) and I know a lot of people have there secret clandestine ride areas but nothing officially legal. Send me a PM and tell me more. Maybe we even know each other...lol..........its a small world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts