Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Polaris Phoenix 200. My son love this thing and has about rode the wheels off of it. He hit a big rock yesterday and broke the rear axle gear completely off on the right side where the axle come out. I am trying to find someone with a wreck or blown up bike that I might could get a rear swing arm assembly or gear case from. Please let me know if you know where one might be. The part numbers show it is the same rear end as the sawtooth 200. Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks guys. These boards sure are an awesome way to share experiences and help each other out on issues. I hope someone can help me find some good used parts for this bike. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw that one. The part I need though is not on there. I need the gear case that holds the ring gear and pinion where the axle goes through.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
0453148 is the part number for the gear case housing which is busted. I haven't torn it apart yet to see if any of the bearings or the ring gear and pinion are damaged. He rode it back up to the house. I was hoping to find a salvaged bike I could possibly buy the whole rear swingarm and gear case and just swap them out. I may have to tear it down and just replace the case though. I hate to put too much money into it though.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts