Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just want to say hi. Am hanging around to begin my learning process. Usually on the Harley forums, still will be, but am waiting very impaitently for my 2013 850 Touring LE to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. I am new to this and look forward to learning all there is to know. I have already learned that there is almost as much bling for ATV's as there is for Harleys. With any luck I will be able to make my ride my own in the months to come. I plan on riding the trails here in PA to start with, with my wife on the back. Looking forward to being welcomed here.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hi, just want to say hi. Am hanging around to begin my learning process. Usually on the Harley forums, still will be, but am waiting very impaitently for my 2013 850 Touring LE to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. I am new to this and look forward to learning all there is to know. I have already learned that there is almost as much bling for ATV's as there is for Harleys. With any luck I will be able to make my ride my own in the months to come. I plan on riding the trails here in PA to start with, with my wife on the back. Looking forward to being welcomed here.

Thanks
Congrats and welcome!

You will want to talk to THOR for ATV bling and a few must haves.
Hey! ATV Parts and Accessories are Here

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Like skizmo said, talk to Thor. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts