Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I joined this forum when I first bought my 2011 Sportsman XP 550 back in early 2012. I loved it! Since I was living in AZ, I had it street legal and put over 3,300 miles on it in less then 2 1/2 years. Had several wonderful trips on it, from just rides to camping/fishing trips to the high country of Northern AZ.

Well, I recently moved to North Carolina to be near my folks who are in their 70's. Unfortunately, quads/4 wheelers/ATV's (you pick the "name") aren't street legal here. With being "spoiled" in AZ with riding, I was flat-out bored riding where I now live.

So I found a motorsports dealer who was willing to trade a '05 Sportster 1200 for my ride. I only had to pay "document fees" which weren't that much.

So here comes the reason why I am posting. I have "Lock & Ride" front & rear Cargo Boxes, a Polaris canvas fender bag, and those "L" shaped vinyl bags that go under the front lid of a XP. The front box is like new, and the rear box has a couple of minor scuffs which doesn't affect the function of the box. The fender bag is sun bleached a bit, but is totally functional. The vinyl bags are brand new, never used. I would like to sell them, as a package deal or separately. (I'll give a smokin' deal on the whole deal!)

If any of you are interested, PM me for more details and pictures.

Thanks & enjoy the ride!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hello back!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts