Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad to be here in the hopes of getting help with my 2013 400 mid size. It has driven me nuts from day one. I need a wiring diagram for it, If anyone has one it will be appreciated. SS does not allow buying a manual.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
12,881 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
From the official Forum greater, beware of the imitators.

·
Administrator
18,198 Posts
I'm only marginally psychic (got it from my wife) - so I see you have a 2013 RGR RANGER 400 MIDSIZE - R13RH45AG

What I can't see is how Social Security can dictate whether or not you can have a service manual.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, limited funds and with the prices today I can hardly cut the grass. $75 for three cans of gas kind of eats money.
I can usually figure stuff out to fix but the harness with junctions everywhere makes tracking a wire a fools journey.
I was hoping someone here had a diagram, or has experienced the problem but with so many models out there, it is tough.

·
Premium Member
2021 scrambler 1000 xp s..
691 Posts
Well, limited funds and with the prices today I can hardly cut the grass. $75 for three cans of gas kind of eats money.
I can usually figure stuff out to fix but the harness with junctions everywhere makes tracking a wire a fools journey.
I was hoping someone here had a diagram, or has experienced the problem but with so many models out there, it is tough.
i know a guy on here that can fix you up :geek: ask for latebird

·
Administrator
18,198 Posts
I have a friend sending me a PDF manual and I will send it to him as soon as I get it - I have to wait for him to email it to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Strange thing this morning. I could not show a ground from the negative wire the other day. Now it showed a connection so my new $10 pump arrived and I installed it. Machine started and runs fine.
Latebird done me good so I will see what I can do for him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts