Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just found out about this site on a Jeep forum I go to. Here's my Polaris, a 2007 Hawkeye with a few mods.

That's my other "toy" behind it.:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the site, Firehawk! Nice Hawkeye, those rims are badass, what brand/model are they?? What Jeep forum you from, I posted this site on quite a few that I'm on.

Here's my Cherokee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I saw your post on Great Lakes XJ. The rims are Douglas Spyder rims. I got them from Rocky Mountain ATV.

Nice XJ, mine's a 2000. Looks like your a member of the Patriot Blue XJ club too.

Are you running a LP front axle in your '01? I've got a HP axle ready to mount up as soon as the weather will allow. I've had vibration trouble with just my 4" lift and the LP axle.:mad:

BTW, you will find me on Cherokeetalk.com and JeepForum.com too with the same user name.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I'm Super X on GLXJ. I've got a LP and don't really have any vibe issues. I like the way you cut your fron bumper, PM me over on GLXJ and let me know how you did it, I want to do that to mine. I really like those rims on the quad, I'm gonna have to check into them for my Sportsman. I like the brushguard too, always wanted that as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, this might be your day! I have a Warrior bumper on the front now. That pic was taken a couple of years ago at Haspin in southern Indiana. I still have the trimmed bumper sitting in the garage. You can have it if you want, it's just taking up space right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts