Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my wife told me a Christmas day that she thought since I was getting older....56????..........that maybe we should get a 4 wheeler to help with some yard work. So I started looking and not being real familiar with one I have to admit I was kinda lost.

After looking for several weeks and reading on many forums and looking at a bunch of junk atv's I found a 2002 Polaris 500 Remington Edition at my local dealer. It has 1200 miles on it and 101 hours. The cost surprised me because it was lower then expected. It is very clean and looks to be well cared for. Since it was a Broker deal it did not include any tax.

Looking forward to reading all the posts on here and learning more about this new "Yard Helper" that I have...............Maybe I will even be around to do some yard work.

Mike
Blairsville Georgia

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! The 500 engine is a proven workhorse. It sounds like it has low miles and hopefully was well maintained. Post up some pics when you get a chance. We love pics around here.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had a 2001 500 Ducks Unlimited with over 7000 miles when I sold it. Really liked it. Reason for selling? Power Steering on my 550 XP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts