Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
Newbie here from England. Been reading lots of the thread and seemed like a good idea to join. I am very keen on polaris's as they seem to be well made and pretty strong/realiable. Specially like two strokes I am on my second polaris now which is a 94 400 4x4 with plenty of headaches:motz:

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
10 Posts
England !!! Off Road !!! There was no public land in King Henry VIII day. Just like Texas, all those millions of acres and it's all private land.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Helloooooooooo.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There still isn't any public land for recreational use!
But it makes for a great thrill getting chased around the woods by a law enforcer:lmao:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
137 Posts
But it makes for a great thrill getting chased around the woods by a law enforcer:lmao:
That's awesome!:top: Yea the bikes from the 90's are know for lots of annoying issues. The 400 2 stroke moves like a bat out of hell though.:saevil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome!:top: Yea the bikes from the 90's are know for lots of annoying issues. The 400 2 stroke moves like a bat out of hell though.:saevil:
Yer the 400 two strokes definitely move, at least mine did until the gearbox gave up. Decided to do total strip and rebuild of the bike and looking for a gearbox I can use or rob some bits from, they are very scarce in England:unknw:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Another new guy looking at buying a polaris 500+ want to mud it but not a bogger any sugjetions would be nice looking at early/mid 200* sportsman (always had polaris growing up and just sold my polaris sled)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts