Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Im a new member to this site; though I have been on it consistently since mid July. The site helped me make up my mind on Polaris. In the first week of August I got myself my first atv; a 2013 Sportsman 500 HO.

Its great and I love everything about ATV;ing. I love the exploration and the sights I get to see from the trails winding their way up the mountains and even better when you get to the top. I am big in to technical riding; rocks, roots, off camber, steep up and down, tight trails; basically anything that slows you down and makes you pick a good line.

I am quite fortunate to be living in the lower mainland where I am. I never have to drive; well, not as of yet (with 50.7hrs and 560ish km's on my machine) more than 10 mins to get to great riding. As of lately I have been riding half a block to the a trail that takes me up to the big transmission power lines and from there I can get literally anywhere! :veryhappy:

Ive done a few things to my atv; I believe most everything is in my sig at the bottom. The latest of which is my chainsaw holder, and shovel mount. Took me a whole week of web surfing trying to figure out what I liked. Ended up just going from scratch and am pretty happy with it. It mounts on the front lid and is very secure and convenient; saw straps down in seconds; comes out in seconds too. Shovel mount is nothing exciting but works great too; mounted on the rear of the atv.

Ill try and figure out pics; haha.

Thats that guys. Nice to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Howdy and Welcome! Have fun out in the great outdoors. Watch out for Moose and Griz...

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

I'm more worried about black bears and cougar. Hope I never see a cougar out in the bush. Am getting myself a big bear spray pretty soon here too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts