Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have been browsing this site for a little bit and deceided to say hello. Next month (mid to late March) my wife and I are going to Caribou, Maine to pick up a new Polaris Sportsman 850 SP. The 2 up addition. Sunset Red color. My older brother is a polaris mechanic and swayed me to buy one.:)

In 2005 I purchased a new Sportsman 700 red and black atv. I sold it in 09 and have missed it ever since. I feel like a 7 year old at the eve of Christmas waiting to pick this new one up! The anticipation is killing me! The trails here in New Hampshire are great and are continually getting better. I cannot wait for the sub-artic weather to dissipate so we can go riding.
Cheers to all,
Wayne

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new quad! Where do you usually ride? I've heard excellent things about Berlin, but that's about a 4 hour trip from where I am, planning on trying it out this summer

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the 850 Touring. I ride mine up in Northern NH on the RTW system at least once a year. hope to get up there in the spring.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, and congrats on the new quad! Where do you usually ride? I've heard excellent things about Berlin, but that's about a 4 hour trip from where I am, planning on trying it out this summer
Thats Jerico Park I believe. I have not been there yet but plan on riding it this summer. I used to ride in Gilmanton and Belmont quite a bit. I also have been riding up in Pittsburg/Colebrook area but really have not ridden in NH since 2009. My wife and I do make it to Caribou, Me. about 2-3 times a year. We trailer the motor bike and borrow my brothers fourwheeler for the weekend. I have 5 brothers so we raise a little cain when I'm up there!:) We all ride with helmets. Safety first! Oh BTW Berlin from here in Laconia is about 2 hours.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome Burbs!! Welcome and give me a shout!! Let's do some riding together; I'm just around the corner from you. Bring on spring!!

Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Burbs!! Welcome and give me a shout!! Let's do some riding together; I'm just around the corner from you. Bring on spring!!

Dave
I can practically throw a rock to your house! lol Riding would be great. Do you know many trails locally or maybe make a day of it and travel to hit the big trails? Any riding is good riding. Cheers....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Burbs! Actually I just purchased mine last spring so I don't know a lot of places to ride locally yet. I'm definitely up for taking a day of traveling and hitting the big trails. Let's plan it for sure!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Burbs! Actually I just purchased mine last spring so I don't know a lot of places to ride locally yet. I'm definitely up for taking a day of traveling and hitting the big trails. Let's plan it for sure!!
As soon as the snow goes let the riding begin!! Haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts