Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a recently picked up a 2002 sportsman 700, Its my first ATV I've ever owned. I got it for a pretty good deal, but it needed a decent amount of work. I got it mostly to drag my ice fishing sled up and down from the truck to the lake and back.. maybe the occasional trail ride in the summer. I need to find a speedo cluster for it in the worst way so I can get the 4 wheel drive working.. if anyone could help me with that, I would greatly appreciate it. (part #3284025) Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

The Gee

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Check the threads here for parts. Some guys part out quads and will give you a good deal.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Keep checking ebay for a gauge and craigslist for someone parting one out as well. Oh BTW love the screen name! MXC was a funny as hell show!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keep checking ebay for a gauge and craigslist for someone parting one out as well. Oh BTW love the screen name! MXC was a funny as hell show!!!!
I actually ordered one from a dealer in Wyoming that had one in stock. I don't wanna knock my local guys, but he was much more helpful and friendlier than any parts guy Ive ever dealt with..

Im glad people still know what "GeeLeDouche" is. that makes me happy. :veryhappy:

Thanks for all the help so far guys!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I actually ordered one from a dealer in Wyoming that had one in stock. I don't wanna knock my local guys, but he was much more helpful and friendlier than any parts guy Ive ever dealt with..

Im glad people still know what "GeeLeDouche" is. that makes me happy. :veryhappy:

Thanks for all the help so far guys!
MXC's best character lol:chairfall:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts