Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was searching for Polaris Lift Kits and came across this site. Looks good so far and figured I'd register and stay for awhile. :gruebel:

After going riding with some friends and them getting me back into riding (did a ton when I was younger), I decided to look for a inexpensive atv to have some fun on. I found a great deal on a 2001 Sportsman 500 so I picked it up. Added a winch, gave her some garage time going threw the suspension, brakes, etc. Added some tires and rims for attitude and traction on the trails/mud. I also joined a ATV Club here in NY and it's been a great experience so far. My wife and kids love it too so we are currently looking for another "deal" over the winter months.

That's about it for now and I look forward to these forums. Here are a couple pics of my new toy, hope you like!!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were riding in oswego county, new york. Fun trails with quite a bit of mud...however sadly the cams weren't rolling in the deep stuff. My buddy buried his lifted brute force with 27's. We had to winch him out. First time I've seen him get stuck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That sounds like fun. I have a couple of videos of a Brute Force stuck, my buddy gets stuck all the time. Always bites off more than he can chew! haha I will have to try to get them posted sometime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts