Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I came to this site because of an issue with adjusting my shocks and found so much informaion its amazing! In Ny we have the hardest time to get trails for riding. In my area there are none, so I have to either trailer somewhere else or risk riding the powerlines. Mostly we dont get bothered on the powerlines, only when someone abuses it with loud quads or abusive riding. i love to ride to a lake to go fishing, relax for a little while then ride back. as you can imagine since our trails are not official they are very rocky and difficult, but that is half the fun.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I hear you, We ride where we can sometimes, as long as its safe and other people don't have a problem, why not! Or you can have my problem, I just broke in my Quad then my F150 deciced to take a dump:1zhelp: Now I have nothing to haul my Quad in, May even miss hunting season.

Off I go to the Ford forum

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow that stinks ! Iguess I am lucky I am can get to the powerlines from a trail we made on our property. though to be honest a little road riding can be fun too !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts