Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I am new to this forum and the proud owner of a 2014 Sportsman 550 Touring EPS. I retired last spring and enjoy fishing year round. I bought this atv primarily to use ice fishing to pull my portable ice hut with a buddy on board. I have another buddy with a Ranger UTV who has some land that I plan to go riding with once the warmer weather arrives.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mark!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome from St. Catharines, On

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome from Uxbridge Ontario!

Mark

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome from Timmins, Ontario

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Welcome!. Born and raised in Collingwood,lived in Meaford,Midland Wasaga beach and Owen Sound..

I live in the GTA ATM but our family farm is in Bognor...I Was just there last weekend for 4 days. Went for schnitzel at the Rockford schnitzel house... Scary Austrian but the best garlic soup and selection of German beer for 200 miles...lol

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
862 Posts
Welcome from listowel ont ..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all of the welcomes folks! This is a great forum with so much information and what appears a great group willing to help each other out.

I have spent hours reading up on how many of you have modified your machines and some are just spectacular!

So far I have only added a Polaris HE 3500# winch, a Polaris high windshield, Kolpin clamps on the front for my ice auger and rear tire chains for the ice. I am sure modifications can quickly become addictive.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yes they do add up. But at the end of the day you have a awesome ride that suits you. Enjoy your new ride and the places it takes you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome from Dresden On

Mark, hope you do well hard water fishing, we get to Owen Sound Spectacular every year, stay in touch.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome from ottawa Ontario.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check out my recent post and see what the snow will do to your belt :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts