Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everbody, i am new to the forum and I am new to the world of fourwheeling. But, i have had encounters with many brands of atv's in the past, and I new that when it came time for me to buy my own, it would be a Polaris. My name is Billy, and i live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. My Polaris is a 1987 (I know, it's old:fest06:) Trailboss 4x4. I absolutly love this machine, and even though it has been ridden many miles, it still starts first pull. I like hunting, fishing, and of course, fourwheeling. Thanks again guys, hope to talk to you soon.

Billy

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome Billy, Ya theres a few of us that are looking forward to huntin' season.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Yes I am very excited for the season this year. And the 250 is absolutly amazing. One year we pulled a moose out 2kms with this very machine. It was wild. I finally got the 4wd system fixed tonight, and I'm gonna take it for a rip tommarow to see how she runs. The machine is 21 years old, and yet it still starts first pull even in the winter. What an amazing priduct. I know I will buy another Polaris! I got my first turkey last year, and another this year. Last year I got it with a remington 870 20-gauge, and this year I wanted to try somthing different and shot it with a crossbow. What a rush! This fall I'm gonna try to get my whitetail with a bow!! Thanks again guys, and happy trails!

·
Registered
52 Posts
The reason I bought my 500 sportsman, my wife got her Moose license again this year, so I am tired of using someone elses bike. Always afraid of damaging someone elses bike, and having to repair it.
Thought the Polaris would do a good job hauling it out (if she gets one...), winch included.
rust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts