Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to say what-up, first post, first quad, and couldn't be more green. I just got a 2001 Trail Boss 325 used, but in fantastic shape. I live in Tucson, AZ and have acres upon acres of kick ass avt desert just behind my fence. This quad is perfect for me being my first and there's a pretty good chance I'll be posting looking for help or whatever weekly LOL.

Thanks for having me.

Salude!

-Jay

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
563 Posts
If you have any problems,just post them and someone might be able to help.Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome! This is one of the better atv forums out there. Everybody on here is pretty cool and is pretty knowledgeable with mechanical problems. Most of the other forums have some fools that just want to cut down everything you ride :haudrauf: Those 325s are pretty good ole 4 wheelers! engines are tough and durable!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also live in Tucson well Catalina !! Not sure where you ride but come on up here just across the street from edwin Rd on oracle there are trails all over, not really bad great for a new rider I go there at least twice a week, it's state trust land so you will need a permit, it is in addition to the sticker on your plate. Any questions just ask !! I have 2 quads a 500 and a 800 polaris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts