Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Wanted to join the forum to suck all the atv knowledge out of you :saevilw:. Is anyone here from upstate new york?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome! ... I live in Cicero.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Hello & welcome!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Chaumont. Quite a bit more upstate than Albany or Schoharie. Welcome to the forum Saranac.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you for the welcomes

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where do you all ride? I go to happy valley in parish ny.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome. I'm out in Nassau. 30 min from Albany.
Frank20. A friend of mine lives in Nassau Ken Farley. I live a short distance away Castleton.
Can't say I know him although the name sounds very familiar. I wonder if we have ever crossed paths. Perhaps he's been to my restaurant. I own a restaurant in the neighboring town of Valatie called La Bella's of Valatie.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome. I'm out in Nassau. 30 min from Albany.
Frank20. A friend of mine lives in Nassau Ken Farley. I live a short distance away Castleton.
Can't say I know him although the name sounds very familiar. I wonder if we have ever crossed paths. Perhaps he's been to my restaurant. I own a restaurant in the neighboring town of Valatie called La Bella's of Valatie.
Maybe us locals can have a meet & greet at your restaurant. As for Ken Farley you probably heard of his son Derek Farley who was killed in Afghanistan two yrs ago.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome, you found the right place!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome! To the forum!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
We ride lewis county in the summer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Maybe us locals can have a meet & greet at your restaurant. As for Ken Farley you probably heard of his son Derek Farley who was killed in Afghanistan two yrs ago.
I live in schoharie now, but I grew up in East Nassau. We ride the power lines off of rte. 43 near fire tower rd. in Dunham Hollow. From there it is possible to get to Stephentown and then Massachusetts and a million other areas, it is not all legal, but it's great riding. Have any of you heard of the Hilltown riders? They have a club with private land in Nassau, i have friends who have gone, but I have not.

·
Registered
93 Posts
A guy I know is a member of the Hilltown riders. He says that the trails that they have a very nice. I've been thinking about joining but have to wait until I have a way to transport my ride. I'm currently trailerless so it makes it hard lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts