Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under the seat I can see a foam block with a big hole like something is missing and on further down inside I can see another hole like something connects to it, hard for me to discribe so here's a picture. Bike seems to run fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ya looks like your miss your intake tubing for your clutch housing. The small tubing just trace time back and see where its going/coming from it might be the carburetor drain?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya looks like your miss your intake tubing for your clutch housing. The small tubing just trace time back and see where its going/coming from it might be the carburetor drain?
The tube does come from the bottom of the carb but is it suppost to hang there like that?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Yup carb tube just hangs

its for overflow. nbd, but your missing the tubes Is A Big Deal. You really need both for proper operation, filtering of air and cooling of belt system. :cowboy:

·
Super Moderator
7,059 Posts
its for overflow. nbd, but your missing the tubes Is A Big Deal. You really need both for proper operation, filtering of air and cooling of belt system. :cowboy:
No filter that I know of in the clutch duct work, but it will let a bunch of water onto your clutches, which will leave you stranded in the middle of a creek crossing while you sit there smoking your belt, wondering why you aren't moving.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The tube does come from the bottom of the carb but is it suppost to hang there like that?
Ya just tuck it between the engine and the transmission and you will be fine. Ya you need that tubing for the clutch definitely!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
No filter that I know of in the clutch duct work, .
uh right, filtered air for engine, cooling of belt system...

·
Registered
62 Posts
When you put that vent tube in make sure you seal it up. I put a little silicone on it slid it it and put a zip tie around the rubber to hold it in place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I recieved my used vent tube I bought through ebay and all is well! Thanks again for helping a new Polaris guy out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts