Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to ATV'S and have a problems already. I purchased a new Polaris Sportsman X2 500 in september last year. It has been trouble free until now. I have 78.8 hours, about 880 miles. The check engine indicator on the dash has been coming on intermittently, and now stays on most of the time. I have tried to resolve what is causing this, oil full, coolant full, air cleaner is clean. It did give me a visual message of some sort WA1 or WAI and a symbol following it that looks like a small b with the back off the b. Any help would be appreciated. thanks, Greg

·
Registered
1 Posts
catskillpond

Hello everyone just found the site. I have a question have a 09 ranger 700 with about 500 miles when we first got it the engine would idle high and then drop down took it to dealer and they fixed it.
Two weeks ago went on backwoods trip loaded with gear in back about a mile in idle would not drop below 2300 rpm checked throttle cable for slack and moved it around no change in idle let it cool down idles fine when it heats up again after about a mile with gear same thing had it to dealer 2 times said it was fixed but no any ideas would be appeciated Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts