Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've managed to lose both my four wheeler keys. What can I do?? Buy a new ignition? Contact polaris? HELP!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think with your vin number Polaris can get you the right key. Give your dealer a call and ask.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The key for my 2012 Polaris 850 Touring is precisely the same as my neighbors 2012 XP550, as well as my buddy's 2011 Yamaha Grizzly 550.....

So try someone else's key... You might be surprised...

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
860 Posts
When I bought my 800 new my dealer gave me a sheet with all the vins numbers and stamps on it and the key number is on it as well as wrote it in my owners manuaul for me ! If you have that number they will have no issues getting u a new one ! If not go from the vin !

·
Registered
455 Posts
The key for my 2012 Polaris 850 Touring is precisely the same as my neighbors 2012 XP550, as well as my buddy's 2011 Yamaha Grizzly 550.....

So try someone else's key... You might be surprised...
nice, kinda like truck tool box's, if you think your stuff is secure...think again

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered a whole new ignition with new keys. Only 18 bucks, and it just plugs in. By the time I ran to the dealers and back, I'd paid that in fuel! I am going to try to use one of my other quad keys though..

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
the keys at a dealer are 10 bucks so if you got 2 plus gas...the one for 18.00 saved you money....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts