Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 07 800. I did not drain gas, it was nasty orange, till it was too late. Put new gas in and it still rain but was cutting up here and there. Ran sea foam in it and seemed to work for a little bit then after twenty mins of riding I shut it off and started it up and it acted up again. Took it home did a fuel pressure test(40psi), so then I noticed it ran the same with one of the plug completely off. It was getting spark but seems to not be getting fuel. I pulled plug and turned it over and no fluel was coming out of plug hole. And when it is running only one exhaust pipe is getting hot. I even switch plug wires to see if it would run on that side only but it did not. Can the injector be cleaned? I am thinking it is either clogged or bad. Basically when I was riding it earlier it was only running on one cylinder. Oh, I did replace tbap with one that I know works that did not help either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang I pulled the injector rail thinking that one on the injectors are bad and they are both spraying. Back to square one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did compression test and it built up to 150. Plugs were black so I put new ones in and cleaned air filter. Put a little more seafoam in and it seems to be running good now(cross my fingers). I need to run it out a little to make sure but could have been dirty plugs and filter the whole time. I just took the hard route to figure it out. But I will take it if it is fixed. Thanks for help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts