Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Thanks for having me to your site ok its a 2004 Polaris Trailboss 330 2 wheel drive bought this bike 1 year ago all seemed ok with it the chain loosend up and when I put the quad on a lift ( under the engine ) and jacked I knew right away there was some thing wrong alot of play on the right front part of the swing arm where the bushing is so my question is can I just replace the right side because of time constraints ( I have a trip 2 weeks from now ) the left side looks ok CAN IT BE DONE just one side replace the bushings ( 2 cups ) not the bushing with the treads unless I tear into it and that is gone also then I will have to replace it also because of time issue let me know right away if they tend to go.because I have to order the parts MON 15 th. Also it looks like I will have to take the shock,break lines and possible CVT cover on the left side ( IF I HAVE TO REPLACE THE LEFT BUSHINGS AS WELL) Thank you so very much and some order to diasemble would be great Thanks again PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP thanks Anthony I will be tearing it down Also the nut on the right bushing inside is HUGE like 2 inch plus the only thing I can think of to looseing it up is a BIG set of channel locks thanks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have a PDF for that.I sent you a PM.Oh and welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm have the same trouble

New to this site, I am needing to replace the bushings in both left and right swing arms. Could you send me the same pdf or could you tell me if it could be done . Thank you
P.s. it's a 04 polaris 330 magnum

·
11,130 Posts
That's a 6 year-old post your asking about. I doubt you're gonna get a response. You'll probably have to look for a downloadable service manual on the net.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts