Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my oil cooler lines rupture and ordered new ones. I forgot to get a picture of which line hooked to which fitting going into the oil pump. The open hose ends are different sizes when they go into the radiator so that is simple but not when they hook into the oil pump with the self sealing nuts and I forgot which fittings they go into. I would just guess and hook them up but since one is a low pressure line and one is higher pressure I think it will make a difference. The online schematics don't show the hookups and I've looked at several videos online trying to see if I can see those lines and just cant find anything. If anyone has the same model could you take a look and let me know? The picture is the hook ups I have. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had my oil cooler lines rupture and ordered new ones. I forgot to get a picture of which line hooked to which fitting going into the oil pump. The open hose ends are different sizes when they go into the radiator so that is simple but not when they hook into the oil pump with the self sealing nuts and I forgot which fittings they go into. I would just guess and hook them up but since one is a low pressure line and one is higher pressure I think it will make a difference. The online schematics don't show the hookups and I've looked at several videos online trying to see if I can see those lines and just cant find anything. If anyone has the same model could you take a look and let me know? The picture is the hook ups I have. Thanks.
big hose front small hose back

1 - 2 of 2 Posts