Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.
I’ve entered the ATV of the month for the month of Feb. Right now there are 2 entries, a blue 450 and mine. Looking for
all if you to at least take a minute to either vote for me or the other guy.
(Go to main forum listing page and you’ll see the section for ATV of the month)

Thank you in advance

Sincerely
Nick B
2016 Sportsman 570 SP
Matte Metallic w/ orange accents

·
Registered
890 Posts
If your Atv doesn’t win on it’s own merits you shouldn’t have to “Hey guys looking for your vote please”.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...not sure if everyone participated. You’re right. But thank you for your input

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your Atv doesn’t win on it’s own merits you shouldn’t have to “Hey guys looking for your vote please”.
by the way, I think you may have read things a bit wrong. I did not ask for people to vote specifically for me....Even in the OP header...I just asked people to vote. If you took it the wrong way
then I don't know what to tell you. Yes, I do have a 50/50 chance to win it this month but so does the other guy. There are a quite a few people it seems that are active on the 570 part of the forum and I wanted to ensure or see if they would possibly participate.
and for the record...if you read a bit further into my original post you'd see the intention you were implying in your post is not the case. But thanks anyway.
"hey guys.
I’ve entered the ATV of the month for the month of Feb. Right now there are 2 entries, a blue 450 and mine. Looking for
all if you to at least take a minute to either vote for me or the other guy.
(Go to main forum listing page and you’ll see the section for ATV of the month)"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, if you haven't voted for atv of the month as of yet. Please do if you could.
Thank you

·
Registered
890 Posts
“the intention you were implying in your post is not the case”-OP . I only quoted what you said! How could “I” be implying anything?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts