Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Put on my 500 last week just the lower beams I think they are way brighter you can get from amazon for 27 bucks and free shipping. Bearlake16.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also I wanna put lights on my front bumper but I don't wanna splice the factory wireing. Do they make a wireing kit like plug and play for after market lights? I've looked around but have not really came across any thing

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
One of these is the normal bulb, one is the xenon. Can you tell which is which?

Aaa

Sean

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
If you look at the ground, you can see the package next to the one I changed. Point being, it did not appear to be a big change to me. Light was a little whiter, and a little more wider. But, to me, not 50% brighter as advertised.

Sean

·
Registered
312 Posts
I put them in my new machine 13 850 touring. Not a huge difference. I'm sure you would see a bigger difference replacing some old worn out bulbs. But not stock brand new bulbs. I am putting on a set of lights from Rigid Industries. D2 duallys to mount on my polaris extreme front brush guard. They are pretty much plug and play with a switch and inline fuse. I think the light bars are the same.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
I changed one also. It is brighter but I did not know they were claiming 50 percent brighter. I would say definitely not 50 percent brighter.....that would be quite bright. I can tell the diff but like I stated....i don't think it is 50 percent.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have them on one of my 550's (all three bulbs). My 550 X2 has the stock bulbs (back to stock after multiple sets of hid's kept blowing out, another story). The Xenon bulbs are a lot whiter and do not have any hot spots. Not a huge difference but there is a little. I like them and will buy them again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have just replaced a bulb on my 850. $9.95 at Auto Zone for Sylvania 55 watts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts