Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mid Wester's.... Just an FYI, Recently I was in Fleet Farm in the automotive department / atv supplies (as usual) and saw that they now carry the Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr & UNiversal Mount!!

Just thought I'd point it out if anyone was looking..... I'm thinking I'll add it to the Christmas list :D With 2 kids & 2 components (Pack & Mount) = mom/kids easy idea for the year! :D

Kolpin Fuel Pack Jr. - Mills Fleet Farm

Kolpin Fuel/Water Pack Bracket - Mills Fleet Farm

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Nice...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
About $75 + tax.... which is pretty comperable to any of the $68-72 online prices for the pair. And who doesn't make it to Fleet Farm once or twice a week. Not to mention the sales local.

The cheap side of me still thinks thats alot when compared to your standard 1-2 gallon gas can for $9-12. :D

But the Kolpin Fuel Packs do carry, store and look alot better on the wheeler!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I bought mine off eBay for just under 50$ for the flat mount and 1.5 gallon can.

Gander sells them to Ridinagain

Mustbe.. I'm with you on the price but I like the kolpin can wayyy better then the 2 gal regular can I used to carry.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Still can't talk myself into a $35 gas can. On the plus side I was at a can am fresher the other day getting done parts and they have a really nice 2 gallon one at a bargain of $134!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Heck of a deal there! Gold plated?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Nope, just red plastic with a mount. Pretty sure it is set up for a summit or something mountain related by the looks of it. Those mountain guys will pay about anything for their sleds. Have a 12 800 summit here now that is getting $1,200 is billit wheels. Just because he likes the look. At least he's doing a pipe and clutch kit to actually get some HP out of it so it doesn't just look nice upside down on the mountain.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Nope, just red plastic with a mount. Pretty sure it is set up for a summit or something mountain related by the looks of it. Those mountain guys will pay about anything for their sleds. Have a 12 800 summit here now that is getting $1,200 is billit wheels. Just because he likes the look. At least he's doing a pipe and clutch kit to actually get some HP out of it so it doesn't just look nice upside down on the mountain.
This is true. The money some of my buddies have invested in their sleds for the two or three times a year they go out west is absolutely ridiculous.

I like fleet farm, nice find!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts