Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all!

I'm excited to be joining the forum, and looking forward to talking with you you guys about electrical stuff, and our products.

I'm Evan, I'm an Electrical Engineer for RM Stator located in Fort Collins, Colorado. I have over 10 years experience in motorcycle electrical systems, including charging, ignition, and lighting. I've got years of off-road riding on dirtbikes, dual-sports, quads, and SxS's. I recently moved here to Colorado from California, where I spent most of my free time in the deserts out east of San Diego. I'm also a big street motorcycle rider, usually averaging almost 15k miles on a motorcycle yearly. If it has an engine, you can assume I'm interested in it.

RM Stator is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high quality powersports electrical components, in business for over 25 years. We build stators, voltage regulator rectifiers, MOSFET regulators, ignition coils, keyswitches, wiring harnesses, and more. We're always interested in developing NEW products, so if you have a great idea, don't hesitate to share and be involved in the development and testing process.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm certainly here to advertise RM Stator products, since I wholeheartedly believe we have the best quality control, innovative products, and customer support & service in the industry, and I want to share that with people. In our vendor forum here, I'll be posting about our specific products that are of interest to Polaris owners, as well as other related things I think might be useful.

I'm a busy guy, with a ton of work to do, but I'm going to do my best to participate in the forum for electrical related discussions, hopefully help you guys to test and troubleshoot electrical problems on your bikes. One thing I'm good at is getting to the bottom of electrical issues, and explaining how things work.

So, let's get started! Can't wait to talk with you guys and hopefully meet some of you! Anybody who want's to go ride in Northern Colorado, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

I'd like to begin by offering a 10% discount code to members of Polaris ATV Forums. I haven't set a time limit on this, it will be good for a couple months at least while I kick things off here. It is good for a 10% discount on ANY product on the RM Stator website, 1 use per customer.

10% Discount Code: FPAF10EG
www.rmstator.com

·
Administrator
898 Posts
Welcome to the Fourms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts