Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New member here from just outside Fort Wayne, Indiana. Moderate level of Polaris experience. Professional "google-er", hopefully I can offer some helpful suggestions. Started out here looking for performance help after recently picking up a Scrambler 500, but some of the questions I've seen are pretty novice stuff, so I can definitely offer some help. Feel free to ever pm me for whatever if you'd like. Also, if you're in NE Indiana I'm usually looking for someone to ride with!
Derreck

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
welcome to the board shadetree

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
And welcome to the board!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, all!

My name is Leigh, I am a 23 year old motorcycle and ATV enthusiast! I love everything about the machines, their inner workings, power, speed, resistances, and even their ability to transport me into a different world where the sun is always shining and the wind takes my breath away.

I'm posting from Northern Georgia where I am currently freezing, but managing! Haha.

I am the proud owner of several machines [dirt and street] but my rough and tough Sportsman 500 is what brings me here!

There is nothing better than finding a nice community -even one online- where you can be around people from all over the place with the same interests and passions that you do. :]

I also work for Freedom Power Sports, and we are a Polaris dealer so I hope to offer up some helpful advice in any area's I can. -I promise not to be all crazy or advertise. I just like to help when and where I can. :D

See you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts